Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Vinspiration Part 2

This vintage washcloth by Pequot was such a lucky find last week.  I found its mate as well!  The blues are so scrumptious together that I had a new burst of vinspiration.
~*~
I rounded up two blue cottons- a blue-violet and a robin's egg and crocheted one of my fancified double thick coaster/trivets.  These are 8.5" in diameter and protect surfaces beautifully.  The Muse customers seem to like these, so I'll add a few more color options in sosorosey to see if Etsy people will like them too!

2 comments:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

These are so pretty and I know they must take an age to work up compared to fabric crochet :o)

What a wonderful way to gain 'vinspiration'...I'll have to think on that one :o)

XXooXX

Ribbons Undone said...

Great combo, Jennie! I love crocheting in the round and cotton coasters/trivets can be quite addicting to work up. I especially like your shell trim. Pretty.