Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Odds and Ends

You're right, Donna- here's the green!  I am saving my pretty green sheets for a rug, but I had some nice cotton yarn begging to be crocheted.
~*~
And, after lots of procrastinating, I've finally begun to list my vintage buttons.  Taking photos of carded buttons is tricky for me, so I will be slowly getting my skills up to par and getting these in the shop.  If you are looking for a certain size, color, or design- shoot me a message- I may just have what you're looking for!
~*~
In other news, I have been slacking on my "big item" listing.  And all of you were so sweet not to call me on it!  I'll be going on vacation for Easter, so I plan to get one big thing in the shop before I go.  Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

LOL :o)

I do love these beautiful, scalloped coasters Jennie. They're so pretty.
And those buttons are awesome.
Your 'quotes' in your sidebar make me smile too, 'specially todays one :)

I'll be thinking of you both tomorrow Jennie.

Good Luck, and take care.
Big hugs for you both. OOOO
xxOOxx

gburg said...

Beautiful shade of green on the hot pad! You do have some color skills! Seems as though you always are able to do just the perfect craft with a particular color....amazing!

Hope your tomorrow is wonderful! I know Sophie will be very excited as well as a bit apprehensive. Good Luck to the both of you!! I know it'll be a super fine first step!

Minx's Den said...

oooo hope you have fun on your vacation!!! I will be traveling also at the end of the month!