Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

Well, TGIF.  Why does it seem like the last week of summer is the longest week of all?  Any other moms feel the same way?  No matter, we made it through.  Here are some pretties to soothe the vintage loving soul!
~*~
Butterfly and raspberry garden
~*~

Yellow roses checkerboard
~*~
Blue and yellow flowers with palest pink butterflies
~*~

Sunshine yellow gingham
~*~

My favorite for this week- Whimsical mulitcolored bouquets
~*~
Wishing you a fun and/or relaxing holiday weekend.  Do you have any special Labor Day plans, Americans?  I have a supercute new sosorosey item to share with you, so be sure to come back soon!

2 comments:

Ribbons Undone said...

How come you haven't been crocheting lately? Are you alright? Worried about you now.

Jennie said...

Aw, thanks, Vic. It's only been a couple of days. I just finished a rug and am taking some time off. I've just had a lot on my mind lately, and at the end of the day (when I usually crochet) I've been too tired to do anything but go to sleep. If I'm not back to crocheting next week I'll be worried, too!!!