Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sherpa Sweetie

Aw.  There it is.  My new organic cotton baby hat, the sherpa sweetie.  It comes complete with itty bitty earflaps and braided top knot and matching ties.  The stacked posies add a dash of adorability to the Himalayan style chapeau. 
~*~
But wait, there's more!  I said it was a set, right?  You're expecting booties, aren't you?
~*~

Nope.  Mittens!!!  Newborn baby mittens!!!
~*~
This set was created as a special request, but I will definitely list these in the shop soon.  I have my fingers crossed that we'll get to see photos of the real baby in her new goodies!

1 comment:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Aaaaww Jennie, these are gorgeous!

Your customer is going to be so pleased with them :o)

Hope your fun day is going well :o)

Donna xxOOxx