Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

Happy end of the work week!  Can you believe it will be February in a couple of days?  I have a major backlog of fabrics to list, so I'm sharing six *new* ones with you this week.  Here we go:
~*~





~*~
I'll bet some of you {OK, you, Donna}, remember the pink version of that toile-ish aqua one up there.  The first fabric is my favorite for the week, though.  I have it in the yellow/orange and the blue/green, but I never dreamed I'd find one in the orchid/violet scheme.  It is GORGEOUS!!!! 

1 comment:

Teapot Lane said...

LOL. :o) I love this aqua version, and I love the first one too.. I can just see one of your special crocheted bowls made from that first one Jennie...
That'd come up awesome I think!

But they're all peachy perfect fabrics this week :o)

Have a great weekend Jennie :o)
xxOOxx