Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday's Treasure

~*~
Completely out of the blue, Sophie says to me during bath time tonight, "Mom, tonight can I watch American Pickers instead of a cartoon?" 
~*~
What?  Seriously?  OMG!!!!!  We watched it together one time like months and months ago.
~*~ 
Aw.  There is part of me in her after all.  Tonight I will sleep the contented sleep of a mother who has done a fine, fine job.  Kidding.  Mostly.
~*~
If you aren't familiar with the show, you can click on the photo for more info.
~*~
still shaking my head

3 comments:

ma said...

That's my girls!!

Not familiar with the show but clicked on the picture and saw that it was about two guys who like "the hunt"! Glad The wee one like the show too...maybe a mother daughter "picker" duo in the making!!

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Aaaawww Jennie :o)

Like Mother like daughter :o)
It's a fabulous feeling when you 'kinda' get your childrens approval and they like something that you love doing!

Hope you had happy dreams my dear!
Have a good day my lovely,
Love n hugs,
Donna xxOOxx

Runs With Scissors said...

sniff, sniff, you've done me proud!