Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Beach Boy Basket

Yep, it's Tuesday AND there's another makeover.  In fact, it's gonna be a makeover extravaganza this week!  A new~to~me Etsy customer purchased a custom heirloom Easter basket last week.  She asked for blue, lime green, and yellow- and these are the chosen fabrics.  Believe it or not, there is a teensy bit of yellow in the center of the iris flowers on that right-hand fabric!
~*~

I used the solid blue for the base, and the stripe for the body and handle- with a double wide dose of the lime through the center.
~*~
~*~
A side bow comprised of all three fabrics sets it off perfectly!  What do you think, Tiffany?  This is ready to head out to Delaware tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE it!!! I am one of those sentimental people who cry about everything - actually teared up when I saw my son's first Easter basket. We plan on using this for years to come!!! Thank you!!!!

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Jennie, this is sub-lime...get it? lol. So sorry, I couldn't resist :D

No really, those stripes and lime bits look soooo good!

And Tiffany!! How lovely for one of Jennies customers to come on here to say how gorgeous their item is, and telling us their reaction! OOoooo... :o)

Happy evening Jennie :o)
xxOOxx