Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Vintage Easter

Here's a little preview of the Easter goodies coming to sosovintage over the next couple of days!  See something you *must* have?  Blog readers get first dibs- just send me a message :)
~*~
 Tall plastic bunny bank
~*~
 1946 Hallmark flocked lambs greeting card
~*~
 1946 Hallmark flocked duck greeting card
~*~
 crafter's lot of 10 vintage Easter greeting cards
~*~
 Easter bunny and egg cake topper (Hong Kong)
~*~
 Playful ceramic Homco bunnies
~*~
 Bunny and hatching chick cardboard decoration
~*~
 Church~going chicks cardboard decoration
~*~
 Hanging ducky cardboard decoration
~*~
Hanging hoppy bunny cardboard decoration
~*~
Hope you enjoyed seeing the treats to come!  I have one more that I'm saving for Thursday's Treasure- it is so great it needs it's very own post.  Hope to see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

OOooo, these are just soooo sweet!
I can't choose my favorite as they're all so lovely! :o)

I also LOVE your sosorosey heirloom baskets that have appeared in your store!
Any child that has one of them for Easter is gonna have such a magic time collecting those eggs :o)

Happy, happy evening Jennie.
xxOOxx

Amazing Glaze said...

these are so cute ...and Easter is so close now!!!!Hoppy Bunny is my fav....