Wednesday, February 24, 2010

O Happy Day

A big thank you to Etsy for choosing my one-egg wonder basket to include in this beautiful collection! This treasury graced the front page of Etsy at about 2 am. A big thanks also goes out to Amanda at SygnetCreations for sending me the message and screenshot!
~*~
I'd also like to thank everyone who voted for their favorite fabric choice. It was a tight race between #1 and #4, but in the end, #4 pulled ahead by 4 votes. I'm looking forward to seeing your choice become a basket, and I can't wait to share the results with you on Monday :)

2 comments:

Ribbons Undone said...

Congrats on your One Egg Wonder on Etsy's front page! Yay, Jennie!

spiritcity said...

Yes, congrats to you on your "one egg wonder" etsy front page honor! Also, I look forward to seeing your #4 finished basket! Bet it's georgeous!