Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday's Treasure


Well, I am not ready to be hired as a "picker" just yet... I don't have any big thrifted treasure to share today. I do, however, have a treasure of a treasury that could use your love.

~*~

I made this collection for an Etsy friend, Elaine, at GrannysKnits in honor of her late daughter and the recent anniversary of her birth. Brandy loved shopping, surprises, pink, delicate jewelry, and word puzzles. They enjoyed a special meal at Red Lobster the Christmas Eve before her death, and one of Elaine's fondest memories is a surprise trip they took to Disneyworld. Please click on the treasury photo to give the collection your clicks and comments.

~*~

Thanks so much to those of you who visit my blog and leave comments regularly- you have no idea how much it means to me to see you here :)

1 comment:

Fancy said...

Love the treasury! How sad for your friend :( I hope she is doing well.