Saturday, June 12, 2010

Featured Seller Interview: Part 3



Name your top five books, movies, musicians, and websites besides Etsy.

books: She's Come Undone (Wally Lamb), The Glass Castle (Jeannette Walls), anything by Jonathan Kellerman, John Sandford, Ann Tyler, or Nevada Barr.
~*~

movies: True Romance, Pulp Fiction, Terms of Endearment, Groundhog Day, Love Actually
~*~

music: Melissa Etheridge, Nancy Griffith, John Mayer, Neil Young, Lucinda Williams
~*~

websites: (what??? there are other websites besides Etsy???)
my blog (and featured blog list), google, craftcult
~*~

See the other parts of this interview by clicking HERE. The question for next week: "What are your favorite features on Etsy? What new features would you like to see?"

2 comments:

Angela said...

Wally Lamb & Janette Walls are two of my faves too !!!

Sygnet Creations said...

Pulp Fiction always makes me giggle. The first time I watched it I ended up going into labor... the second time I was sick with the flu... awe memories =)