Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Featured Seller Interview: Part 4


What are your favorite features on Etsy?
What new features would you like to see?


I love reading the featured seller interviews and the "Quit Your Day Job" series. Being able to rearrange our shops is really nifty, and there have been lots of good tweaks to the listing process in recent months.
~*~
I would really appreciate being able to search my sold items for specific things, and I'd also enjoy the ability to search sold items on Etsy in general. Having an option to "list similar" or something to make the listing process less cumbersome would be great. Organizing my favorites would really be a dream come true :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photo of fab screenprint above is courtesy of AdamSmith.
~*~
See the other parts of this interview by clicking HERE. The topic for next week: "Tell us a bit about yourself".

No comments: