Friday, December 3, 2010

Sneak Peek

It feels like it has been ages since I have had a chance to just sit down and do some listing. I find that if I tell you that I'm going to do it, though, I hold myself more accountable. So, here are a few of the things that I hope to get on the shelves tonight!
~*~

A new rag ball creation for sosorosey! This table mat/coaster is bursting with color... and it's large enough to serve as a pet food rug on the floor as well.
~*~ And for sosovintage, a neon plastic piggy bank from 1977...
~*~


... one of those cool pillowcases from my stash...
~*~

... and a classic glass tree topper complete with glitter, mica, handpainting and indents.
~*~
If you don't see these things in my shops by tomorrow morning, feel free to give me a stern talking to :)



2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Hi Jennie, that is one cute piggy bank!

Got the little ornaments and they are lovely and they smell good! I haven't had the chance to leave a FB yet but just want to thank you for them. They will be on my tree this year...

happy weekend!

CelticKnot said...

The table mat is gorgeous!