Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ahhh...

~*~
MUCH better!  Last year I planted this with sun-loving plants without realizing that this is not a sunny location.  Doh.  It looked good at first, but grew spindly as the summer wore on.  This time I went with impatiens in 3 colors, with a vinca vine for a wispy accent.  I think this one will get better looking over time.
~*~
~*~
I couldn't resist this lantana plant.  She is SO pink lemonade! 
~*~
That's it for planting so far... next project will be the two 36" flower boxes on the back deck.  Stay tuned :)

4 comments:

Runs With Scissors said...

Oh, Jennie, this is beautiful! I love lantana plants!

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Jennie, this is so pretty! I do love this planter of yours :o)

I've not heard of a 'lantana'. Hasn't it got the most gorgeous colours! So pretty too :o)

Hope you had a great day.
xxOOxx

p.s. Looking forward to your 'summer' planter photo's. ;o)
xx

Ribbons Undone said...

Well worth the wait. Beautiful.

Evelyn said...

those flowers are gorgeous, i love the yellow and pinks!