Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Don't Whine....Twine!

I've been in full-on *feel sorry for myself* mode the last two days. My dental visit on Tuesday has resulted in two more future visits, the prospect of a great deal of pain and suffering, and many hundreds of dollars out the window.
~*~

In order to keep my mind off of the tooth nightmare at hand, I've been happily playing with my new bold, eco-friendly baker's twine purchased from The Twinery. Clicking on the logo above will bring you straight to their website...but be careful- this twine is GORGEOUS! They shipped very quickly, the twine is just as beautiful in person, and they ship internationally, too.
~*~
I purchased the Caribbean, Peapod, Pink Sorbet, and Maraschino. These gift tags will be part of the holiday goodies for sale in sosorosey. I'm thinking of offering them as a set of 4, but I also wonder about the idea of having a listing for individual tags as well. Do you think someone might want to purchase just one special tag? Your feedback is very appreciated!

3 comments:

Sonja said...

Oh, they are lovely! I most definitely think folks would desire just one as a special tag for that special gift. The shipping wouldn't be much, being light, and it would add so much. Great idea.

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

I love the way this twine crochets up Jennie :)
Yes, I think that people would want to purchase just one for that special gift.
I dislike the dentist too. But Jennie, it's not dollars out of the window, it's a must for your health. There's nothing worse than toothache! (well a few things, but you know what I mean :) )
Don't let it get you down :)
Take care jennie,
Hugs (( ))
Donna x

CelticKnot said...

Your stars are awesome, Jennie. I think the more options you have in your shop, the better. Someone might want just one star, but won't purchase the full set. I think having one star in each color available in your shop would be a smart idea.