Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday's Treasure

Yes, it's true! It's an earring tree! The lovely half-matte gold metal is ultra sturdy, and don't you love the *nature-hollywood regency-retro* vibe that it has going on? I should totally keep this, since my beautiful collection of earrings is housed in a dumb little cardboard box. I think I'd need a whole earring forest, though. The ones I hung here for the photo are some of my all time faves. Get your own right HERE!! So, do tell- do you stow or display your jewelry?

3 comments:

ThePeachTree said...

I NEED that tree!! I just love my little pearls hanging up there :)

I have an upcycled jewelry box I use for my pieces but would definitely show them off on something like this if I had it!

Nikki Moore said...

Cool! I have that exact same tree...must've picked it up at a thrift store or something. I didn't know it was an earring tree...I just have it sitting with some books, looking awesome. :)

Evelyn said...

what a great way to display your jewelry. I totally hide my jewelry since I have two very curious kids that gets their hands on every little thing. and another reason is that I never wear them; faded yoga pants, old shirt and bling just doesn't look very hot...