Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Additions

I recently found some *new* decks of old cards to add to my growing collection.
~*~
Quail? Pheasants? I don't know, but I love the colors.
~*~
The ever popular squirrels
~*~
I love the harlequin look of these cards, and the pups are so cute and serious.
~*~
These are from an old deck of nature match cards, so I have 2 of each!
~*~
Here's the back of the nature cards- what a happy raccoon!!
~*~
I may start offering sets of these cards in sosovintage. I can't be the only one enamored with these little works of art, can I? And, with the growing popularity of aceos, card sized frames are readily available in most craft stores now. I need a bunch, that's for sure!

3 comments:

CelticKnot said...

Such great finds, Jennie!

Gburg said...

My comment goes back to your rug/bowl post....gorgeous! I love those colors and the finished rug will be beautiful! What a nice coupling...a kitchen rug and bowl to match...perfect! A real "gold star" combo!

Megan H Carroll said...

From the depth of my subconscious I have vague memories of the nature cards...