Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm Jumping...

... on the bunting bandwagon!
~*~
It seems that almost every time I see the front page of Etsy these days, there is a garland/banner/bunting of some sort. They never fail to make me smile, either; there's just something so "party" about them.
~*~
My take on the theme is the *bitty baker's twine bulletin board bunting*... try to say that 3 times fast! Seriously, though- can't you totally imagine this perking up a person's cubicle or popping on an inspiration board?
~*~
I love the idea of being able to bring a big bundle of cheer to a small space. Hey, even a dollhouse wall. What a sweet gift for a co-worker, too! Can you tell I'm excited about my new creation?

4 comments:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Jennie,
I love, love, love these! :0)
They look great! That bakers twine crochets up a treat!

Have a great weekend,
Donna x

Runs With Scissors said...

Have I created a monster? The Baker's Twine works up great, I love it! Hope you are having fun working with it.

Anonymous said...

Wow what a sweet idea.Im lovin this.I may just try it myself.Thanks for sharing this idea.

Happy Sunday!

CelticKnot said...

Jennie, I just went to the front page and there's a painting of a bunting/pennant banner. You know your stuff! Yours is oh so cute. I hope to see it on the front page soon. :-)