Friday, September 10, 2010

The March to 1000


A year ago I never dreamed that I'd be this close to 1000 sales in my *new* shop, sosovintage. But here I am! Since I am driving myself crazy wondering "WHEN" this will occur, I thought you might want to join me in my neuroses. Let's see who comes closest to the date on which I will miraculously hit 1000 sales, OK? Just leave a comment with your prediction, and when it does happen (and it will, right?) we'll all get to see who the fortune teller around here really is!

9 comments:

gburg said...

Okay, here goes: October 19, 2010 and CONGRATS to you!

CelticKnot said...

September 19. Congratulations, Jennie! <3

Angela said...

sept 20th

Bridget said...

Congrat !!!!!
Octover 29, 2010

lesliemehlart said...

wow rosey!!!! amazing but not surprising.. i say september 23!! good luck!!

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Congratulations! You've worked hard on your shops, and you definately deserve all the sales Jennie! :0)
Are we allowed two guesses? LOL
Or is that greedy? ;0)
Ok, I know it's greedy, so I guess October 14th (Just in case it is, I was going to say Oct 4th first!
:0) )
Hugs. xx

Runs With Scissors said...

Congrats Jennie! Awesome goal.

I'll say Sept. 16th. Good luck!

Nicole Austin said...

congrats on your 1000-sales-to-be! :) i'm going to guess september 15th. good luck! :)

Evelyn said...

congrats!! I'd say Sep 14