Sunday, September 12, 2010

Price is Right: Game 6

Welcome! Come join the fun- the more, the merrier!
The Game: I show you my thrift shop haul from one recent outing. You leave a comment with your best estimate of the total amount that I paid. For you sticklers out there, this does include sales tax. The person who comes closest without going over wins!
~*~
The Rules: One clear and definitive guess per person- no amending your answer. Please do not choose the same answer as a person who came before you- check the comments before leaving your guess. Game goes through Tuesday at noon, EST. I'll post the receipt and winner here. Please be sure I know how to get in touch with you- either through email or Etsy shop name. Play nice and have fun :)
~*~
The Prize: The satisfaction of winning, AND $5 in "soso bucks"- can be applied to any purchase in either of my shops. Can be saved and spent at a later time, up to one year. Can also be combined with future "soso bucks" wins! Not redeemable for cash. Non-transferable.
~*~
The Stuff: This week the loot is from the Salvation Army, non-sale day. Prices here have been going up and up, but there are still lots of bargains to be had!


Gorgeous, minty Pyrex mixing bowl in Spring Blossom Green

~*~ pair of peach luster leaf dishes
~*~
A large bundle of vintage cotton fabric

~*~

brass photo display stand

~*~

Can't wait to see who the big winner will be this time!!

18 comments:

Angela said...

my guess is $5.00

Sandy said...

My guess is $8.43.

Carol B said...

My guess is $12.95. carolbradley is my etsy name. :)

Megan H Carroll said...

My guess (almost forgot about sales tax) $9.52.

CelticKnot said...

$18.93

Steph said...

I would have thought about $12, love the bowl and leaf plates.

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Ooooo.. I love this game:0)
I think $10
Fingers crossed x

Dianna said...

Hmmm...I guess $17.82!

Schar Freeman said...

my guess is $15.42...love the photo holder

Runs With Scissors said...

I'll guess $12.17

Love the fabric!

Angela said...

I will say $7.89

Sonja said...

What a great idea for a game! My guess is $14.96.
xosonjaATgmail.com

Sonja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ribbons Undone said...

Okay, I'm in this time. I'm going with $14.00.

moabrockhound said...

$10.95...that's my guess! Can't wait to see who the winner is!! I love your games! :)

Shabby Vintage Threads said...

I'm going to guess $15.50. My etsy name is shabbyvintagefabrics. Hope you had a nice weekend!

Unknown said...

My guess is $11.08. (kathryn)

Y Knot Shop said...

My guess will be (just before the cut off) 18.76

Jenn
YknotShop.etsy.com