Friday, September 17, 2010

Shabby Blue and Cream Rug: Check!



Ms. Blueberries and Cream is finished and ready to head on over to West Virginia!
~*~
She and her matching bowl look so sweet together!
~*~
Care to guess how much the rug and bowl weigh together? Leave a comment with your best estimate! Clicking on either photo will bring you to the listing page if you'd like more details about sizes before making your guess. I'll be back later to give the correct answer... right now I'm off to find a BIG box.

6 comments:

Sonja said...

Goodness, that came out just beautiful. You inspire me so! I've been working on smaller projects and know they get quite heavy, so I guess it's a healthy 9 pound baby. Phyew!

Sonja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Turned out so pretty. I should work on some stuff like that for my kitchen. :) Wonder if I can find some sheets in some pretty reds,oranges and browns. :)

Runs With Scissors said...

6 pounds, 7 ounces.

It's beautiful Jennie!

Jennie said...

You all are good! It weighed in at 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Thank you for the kind words- I really appreciate your support!

glor said...

How beautiful. One of these days I have to try this. Your work is fabulous.