Saturday, September 11, 2010

Greet The Coolness



No, I haven't gone all Jersey Shore on you and changed my name to "The Coolness". This amazing board is what I'd like you to greet. Created by sosovintage customer and crafty diva extraordinaire, Lisa H. in Ohio, these boards are large, heavy, and oh so useful.
~*~
Lisa has worked as a custom picture framer, and she enjoys working with frames again on these projects. She paints and distresses the frames, then adds stunning fabric and chicken wire. They are used for hanging jewelry, hair bows and headbands, or even as memo boards using little clothespins.
~*~
I'm hoping she'll sell these on Etsy in some form or another, but for now they'll be debuting at an Ohio craft show on October 23rd. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us, Lisa!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a board made by Lisa, and it has become my daughter's favorite piece of organizational "equipment" in her room. We love it and it looks great! Functional and stylish, these are definitely a must-have for everyone!

Megan H Carroll said...

Great idea, love it... if I wasn't so busy making aprons I would attack a project like this... she should sell them on etsy.