Monday, September 27, 2010

Makeover Monday: 9/27

I started today's project with some lime green cotton yarn,
~*~then I kicked it up a notch with some of this adorable Halloween owl bandanna.
~*~
What a fun contrast!
~*~


I usually weave in the ends of the fabric on these rag-topped bowls, but I couldn't bring myself to do it on this one. The little knotty ends add such a cute, whimsical touch.
~*~
Happy Monday! After a fun-filled weekend here, it's back to our regular routine. The big items on the agenda this week are my trip to the dentist for the permanent crown fitting and Sophie's school pictures. I will be finishing the project that I blogged about yesterday, and starting a rug set for an extra special customer. How about you? Do you have a fun week ahead? I sure hope so!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

sweet

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

I love these colours jennie :)
I have a fun game of my own when I read your blog.
When your first pictures show the fabric or yarn that you're going to use, before I scroll down to see the finished product, I try and picture what it will look like :0)
Today I got it wrong...I thought the maincolour would be the orange!
beautiful little bowl jennie.
Have a great week,
Love Donna x

CelticKnot said...

This is so adorable and such a great way to welcome fall. :-)