Monday, September 20, 2010

Makeover Monday: 9/20



Back in the day, in my junior high prepster phase, these colors were the ultimate in style and sophistication. Oh, I'd have my Izod polo shirt (collar up), and my Pappagallo button-on purse cover to match. I do wish I had a photo to share with you. Not!
~*~

The pillowcase turned into a fun little bowl, though; these colors really pop!

~*~

It's looking like it should be a relatively calm week around here. Hubby's birthday is next Sunday, so Sophie and I will be making mad preparations for a fun celebration. Other than that, I have a custom order to finish up and two to begin- that's always really exciting! Hope you have a super Monday, and a happy week :)

6 comments:

getty said...

My goodness you have certainly been a very busy little bee! I've not stopped by your blog in a few days and WOW...you've completed your 1000th sale in sosovintage, CONGRATULAIONS!!, made a very festive twine garland, finished your blueberries and cream rug and bowl, and even gotten a start on your lovely Twinery purchase for holiday gift tags...my, my, my! I do so admire your energy and your many talents with crafts!

I guess the rug and bowl package to weigh 7lbs, 3 ozs!! :)

CelticKnot said...

Beautiful bowl, Jennie! The color combination is really fresh and pretty.

kathryn said...

I just happen to have a photo...

kathryn said...

Don't worry...I am in it too so you have nothing to worry about. -Kathryn

Ribbons Undone said...

Cute post!

Jennie said...

I REALLY appreciate your restraint, Kathryn! Of everyone here, I know you remember these days the most :)