Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday's Treasure

Every custom order is a treasure; a unique opportunity to create just exactly what someone wants or needs.
~*~These business card caddies were created for a very special repeat customer who will be taking them on a wonderful journey. She won a Fulbright award and will be traveling to Germany next month!
~*~
These will be the gifts given to her female German colleagues. I am so honored to have my work serve this purpose. They will be wrapped with love and sent on their way tomorrow... Bon voyage, my pretties!

3 comments:

Runs With Scissors said...

Wow, these are awesome! Very nice job, Jennie and a big high five!

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

What a lovely gift for her collegues:)
I love all the co-ordinating buttons too Jennie.
Have a lovely weekend.
Donna x

CelticKnot said...

What pretty little caddies! I love knowing where my items are going and for what reason.

I love this post, because I will be going to Germany and I'm looking into Fulbright!